Is it possible to

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Fri Sep 2 01:06:11 UTC 2016

I believe I am using all of them.  I have removed some and tried that but I think I it is a good Idea to remove then all I will try it with nothing just clamav databases.  The funny thing is I now have a second system different customer that is also having the same issue.  This is all related to these .zip files