Maillog doesn't save into Mysql

MOHD KHAIRUN NIZAM BIN OTHMAN . nizam at ump.edu.my
Thu Oct 20 02:31:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've just setup my mailscanner .

Sendmail all working fine All emails are successfully sent

The problem is, there is no maillog saved in my mysql database.

I've tested mysql username and password, everything works fine.

My setup

Centos 6.6
Mailscanner 5.0.3-7
Mailwatch 1.2.0

Thanks..

--
*The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying
files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any