Mailsacnner 5.0.3-7

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 13 17:11:30 UTC 2016

On 10/13/2016 09:42 AM, Juan Fco. Gavilanes N. wrote:

> Mailscanner install version 5.0.3-7 does not work, what should I do to
> work with sendmail.

See the posts from Wolfgang Baudler in the archived thread starting
around
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2016-October/103893.html>.

> Sendmail only if it works perono when I give a stop and start the
> service by not funicona mailscanner.

What do "perono" and "funicona" mean in English?

I'm guessing you mean starting mailscanner doesn't start sendmail. This
is intentional. In MailScanner v5, The MailScanner service has been
"decoupled" from the MTA service and they are considered separate services.

This is discussed in the above referenced thread.