Upgrade Wrecks MailScanner

Daniel Malmgren daniel at kolefors.se
Thu Oct 13 05:51:13 UTC 2016

Hi.

Sorry for jumping in a bit late here (and not really having read the
entire thread), but it kinda feels like you have about the same problems
as I've had the last few days, see this thread:
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2016-October/103868.html

Questions:

Did you try running MailScanner --debug (after stopping the service and
when there's at least one mail in the queue to process) to see what it says?

Did you copy the MailWatch scripts (MailWatch.pm and
SQLBlackWhiteList.pm) to the new directory for custom functions
(/usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom)?

/Daniel