Upgrade Wrecks MailScanner

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Tue Oct 11 18:31:22 UTC 2016

Hello Thom,

Yes, I did run the ms-upgrade-conf command, and the results are exactly the same.  I’ve also found that MailScanner is literally doing nothing at all (as evidenced in the log files).  It loads up, but is not actually scanning any incoming email.

Upgrading the OS and performing a clean install, we will do, but is not an option at this time.  Perhaps I should run the install script again?  I have no idea where the NEW MailScanner.conf file is.  It is not in the /etc/MailScanner directory.

Thank you so much for your help!
Paul