Directory structure

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Tue Oct 11 14:14:54 UTC 2016

just for info, works like is expected.

"MailScanner --lint" output is below. I have "Clamd Port = #3310" at
line 13 in /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/custom.laskov.conf

Trying to setlogsock(unix)
Skipping Custom Function file CustomAction.pm.orig as its name does not
end in .pm or .pl

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README
Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/custom.laskov.conf
Syntax error(s) in configuration file: at
/usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2205.
Unrecognised keyword "clamdport" at line 13 at
/usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2208.
Warning: syntax errors in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf. at
/usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2213.
Read 501 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 19180 hostnames from the phishing blacklists

Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (5.0.3) is correct.

Your envelope_sender_header in spamassassin.conf is correct.

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Created Processing Attempts Database successfully
There are 0 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = posix
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamd"
mktemp: invalid option -- '-'
Usage: mktemp [-V] | [-dqtu] [-p prefix] [template]
Found these virus scanners installed: clamd
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Clamd::INFECTED:: Eicar-Test-Signature :: ./1/eicar.com
Virus Scanning: Clamd found 1 infections
Infected message 1 came from 10.1.1.1
Virus Scanning: Found 1 viruses
Virus Scanner test reports:
Clamd said "eicar.com was infected: Eicar-Test-Signature"

If any of your virus scanners (clamd)
are not listed there, you should check that they are installed correctly
and that MailScanner is finding them correctly via its virus.scanners.conf.

==end of output==

Output from "which sa-update" is "/usr/local/bin/sa-update" . I receive
daily cron messages with

which: no sa-update in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin)
which: no sa-compile in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin)
which: no re2c in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin)

Regards

Valentin Laskov

На 06.10.2016 в 17:07, Valentin Laskov написа:

--
Поздрави!

Валентин Ласков
Отговорник КИПО