Directory structure

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Thu Oct 6 14:07:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm running MailScanner on Slackware and use Tarball for BSD / Other
Linux / Other Unix

Every time (almost :) ), when I must to update any of services, I
consider migration to another distro :)

I liked old MailScanner directory structure in /opt where you can have
an old and new installation with their old and new configurations and
switching to new and returning back to old installation is done only by
changing one symbolic link. This is very useful when you have some
additional .rules files.

Now I'm a little bit confused.

Anyway, Thank you for the great application!

Regards
Valentin Laskov