Too Many Attachements OR Virus Found?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Nov 4 03:16:17 UTC 2016

On 11/03/2016 04:57 PM, Paul Scott wrote:
> Okay, I made the change as suggested by Kevin, and am now sending again.

All of your posts reach the list. If you look in the archive at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2016-November/author.html>.

It is your own incoming MTA that is adding the "This sender failed our
fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about
spoofing		Feedback" message to the copy of your post delivered back to you.

This is not a rejection notice. It is your copy of the post from the
list. Kevin's suggestion prevented Mailman from sending your copy of the
post back to you, so you no longer received it, but as I said it was
only your copy from the list being flagged by your own incoming mail
service.