Spam with "clean" header

Gao gao at pztop.com
Thu May 26 18:41:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am doing a test: I want have all emails delivered to user's maildir,
even it is a high score spam. I'll try deliver spam to a pre-exist
sub-folder "Junk" in the users INBOX.

So I changed MailScanner.conf:
#High Scoring Spam Actions = store
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

Then I send a test spam email. It does delivered to user maildir. But
when I check the header, I noticed there are a line:

Also append to the email with:
believed to be clean.

Could you please explain to me why it is "clean"? Does it mean a "virus
scan clean"?

Thanks.

Gao

Here is the whole email: