JavaScrip files

Bryan Laurila blaurila at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 16:03:36 UTC 2016

Lately we have been getting hit with a ton of spam loaded with JavaScript files to the tune of about 4-6 gb per day.  These files have been filling up our quarantine directory and have caused our MailScanner boxes to stop processing email.  I have clearedout the quarantine directories and have set “Quarantine Infections = no” to prevent these files from crashing the system. We also have a large number of false-positive items that we have to retrieve out of the quarantine on a weekly basis so keeping the “Quarantine Infections = no” in place for the long-term is not an option.   Is there a way to set this the “Quarantine Infections” option back to ”no” but still delete/refuse all emails containing JavaScript files? Thanks! Bryan S. LaurilaSenior Network Support AnalystDickinson County Healthcare System "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!"