Just wondering...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 6 16:26:31 UTC 2016

On 05/06/2016 03:44 AM, Andrew Macheta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies if this is covered somewhere in the documentation....but I
> couldn't find it so thought it might be easier to email the list rather
> than waste further time looking.
>
> I'm trying to install Mailscanner on my Solaris 11.3 SPARC server that
> runs sendmail.
> I've gone for the 'easy' option and used the openCSW package
> repo.

Your questions are all questions about a third party package of
MailScanner. Your primary support resource for a third party package is
the packager.

See <https://wiki.list.org/x/12812344> and
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2011-June/071769.html>.
These are written for Mailman, not MailScanner, but the things expressed
there apply to third party packages in general.