Filename and filetype rules

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Mon Mar 28 12:28:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Please tell me how to configure MailScanner to not send reports and
notifications for some denied type files ( .js for example).

In my configuration these files (.js) are denied and quarantined (by
default in MailScanner). The recipient receives the initial message with
file removed and postmaster receives notification about Bad filename
detected. In default MailScanner config the sender receives notification
too.

1. Can I configure MailScanner to not send notifications for some file
types ?
2. Can I configure MailScanner to delete the entire letter if it
contains .js file attached?

Regards!
Valentin Laskov