SpamAssassin classifies MailScanner reports like SPAM

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed Mar 23 15:32:17 UTC 2016

I get the impression we're talking at cross purposes here. I entirely
agree that MailScanner should make minimal changes to *original messages*.

But the OP was talking about MailScanner *reports*, which should
definitely, IMHO, be properly formed (i.e. RFC-compliant) even if the
original message wasn't.

--
John