Mail server migration and HOLDing mail at Mailscanner

Simon greminn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:36:16 UTC 2016

As a follow up to this one.. my dbmail transport is called dbmail-lmtp, so
adding this to postfix's main.cf:

defer_transports = dbmail-lmtp

Simply set all inbound mail to that transport to the defer queue. Once our
dbmail server comes back online and is available for delivery, i can
uncomment, reload postix and flush the queue.

Simon