MailScanner 5.0.2 on Debian Jessie

Pascal Maes pascal.maes at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 15 10:39:26 UTC 2016

> Le 15 juin 2016 à 01:24, Patrick Goupell <patrick at yoopermail.us> a écrit :
>
> Has anyone tried instlling 5.0.2 on Debian Jessie?  What results?
>
> Patrick

I just made the update form 5.0.1 to 5.0.2

   - the owner and the group of the folders /var/spool/MailScanner/{archive,incoming,quarantine} are changed to mail and mtagroup
     even if we have defined other values in MailScanner.conf

	MailScanner[9051]: Cannot create temporary Work Dir /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/9051.
	Are the permissions and ownership of /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming correct?

   - ClamAV has been updated as well and one parameter (AllowSupplementaryGroups) is no longer supported

	ERROR: Parse error at line 8: Unknown option AllowSupplementaryGroups

Except these, all is working as before (or better).

--
Pascal