MailScanner 5.0.2 on Debian Jessie

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 15 00:32:00 UTC 2016

On 06/14/2016 04:24 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
> Has anyone tried instlling 5.0.2 on Debian Jessie?  What results?

I've installed MailScanner 5.0.2 on both Ubuntu 14.04 (older than
Jessie) and Ubuntu 16.04 (newer). I can't speak to installation on
Debian Jessie, but given that MailScanner 5.0.2 installs easily on both
those Ubuntu platforms, I would expect no serious issues.

MailScanner 5.0.2 does move some things around and do some things
differently from 4.86.1 and prior versions which may require getting
used to, but I think it should be fine.