Mail watch issue

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Jun 9 02:27:44 UTC 2016

"Everything is working 100% except for when you look at the mail watch list page and an email has been marked as a virus you cannot release it”

I am going to go out on a limb here with a really crazy notion … does the file even exist on the hard drive? Was it actually quarantined? Did you review these settings?

# There is no point quarantining most viruses these days as the infected
# messages contain no useful content, so if you set this to "no" then no
# infections listed in your "Silent Viruses" setting will be quarantined,
# even if you have chosen to quarantine infections in general. This is
# currently set to "yes" so the behaviour is the same as it was in
# previous versions.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Quarantine Silent Viruses = no

# Do you want to store copies of messages which have been disarmed by
# having their HTML modified at all?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Quarantine Modified Body = no

# Do you want to quarantine the original *entire* message as well as
# just the infected attachments?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Quarantine Whole Message = no

# When you quarantine an entire message, do you want to store it as
# raw mail queue files (so you can easily send them onto users) or
# as human-readable files (header then body in 1 file)?
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = no

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
+1 - 844-436-6245