MailScanner --lint %org-name% not importing

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Sun Jul 24 23:45:24 UTC 2016

Hello Antony,

So, If I understand what you said correctly, does that mean I have to add settings which have %org-name% string in my site-specific configuration file? For example,

Spam-Virus Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamVirus-Report:
Mail Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner:
[ ... ]

Am I following you?

Eoin