FHS for MailScanner

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Jan 21 19:40:07 UTC 2016

I am reviewing the FHS of the MailScanner package since I am revamping the Debian package anyway. In short, I am looking at following a similar architecture as Perl to make things consistent. Feel free to comment.

Examples:

/usr/share/MailScanner/Mailscanner moved => /usr/share/MailScanner/perl

/etc/Mailscanner/CustomFunctions or ./custom or ./CustomConfig.pm moved => /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom

/etc/MailScanner/custom link => /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom

these items in /etc/MailScanner/

./autoupdates moved => /usr/share/MailScanner/autoupdate

./wrappers moved => /usr/share/MailScanner/wrappers

./reports would stay since I guess it is technically a configuration?

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com