My companies website is flagged by your service if casing is incorrect.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Mon Feb 22 23:47:01 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 23 February 2016 at 00:39:48, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

> Sounds like a "with www in the a href" and "without www in the sig"
> problem.

> <http://ilw.com/></a>
>
> Still, using caps for domain names isn't kosher.

"According to the original DNS design decision, comparisons on name lookup for
DNS queries should be case insensitive."

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4343

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn!  I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.