Blocking custom file extension is not working

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Fri Feb 5 14:10:19 UTC 2016

I get the same from customers all of the time. “How come your product does not stop … bah blah blah” And they are always using that same dumb website.

Andrew is right. It is a bullshit file they are sending with a .dll extension. I could call myself a porn star, but it would not make it true.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com