Adding Spamassassin's TextCat X-Language header to scanned messages.

Sébastien Riccio sriccio at openbusiness.com
Thu Dec 15 16:52:43 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I'm not sure if this has been already asked but I can't find any clues for it.

We are actually trying mailscanner and I would like to know if it's possible to add TextCat's X-Language header to the mails that are scanned by MailScanner.

I activated the TextCat plugin but I can't see the X-Language header added in the message forwarded to our MTA.

We don't want to use ok_languages to restrict any language, but only have a hint about the language in the headers so we can create rules based on it.

Thanks for your help !

Kind regards,
Sébastien