Mailscanner initial Setup help

Heino Backhaus heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Fri Dec 9 09:09:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

maybe this could be your solution:

Postfix supports instances. So if you configure one instance on server A
and B to receive the mails and forward them to the Mailscanner
and another instance on server A and B to receive the mails from
Mailscanner an store them in the users mailboxes?

https://www.mailscanner.info/postfix/

------------------------------snip------------------------

    Why multiple Postfix instances

Postfix is a general-purpose mail system that can be configured to serve
a variety of needs. Examples of Postfix applications are:

  *

    Local mail submission for shell users and system processes.

  *

    Incoming (MX host) email from the Internet.

  *

    Outbound mail relay for a corporate network.

  *

    Authenticated submission for roaming users.

  *

    *Before/after content-filter mail. *

--------------------------------snap----------------------------

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

H. Backhaus

Fink-Computer Systeme
Heggrabenstr. 9, 35435 Wettenberg
Email: heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Web: www.fink-computer.de
Fax: +49-641-98444638
Fon: +49-641-98444640
UST-ID: DE151040770
HRB: 2143 Gießen
GF: Fredi Fink

"In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated!"

  -Alfred E. Neumann