Mailscanner initial Setup help

Peter H. Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Thu Dec 8 16:00:32 UTC 2016

Unless you're supporting a lot of hosts, I'd just install MailScanner on
each of them rather than trying some complicated routing scheme.

Using a single scanning host is pretty easy to set up; just point the MX
records for all the domains you support to the scanner.

I use sendmail so I can't help with Postfix configuration.

Peter