Moving from sendmail to postfix

Graham S. Jarvis gsjarvis at pt.lu
Mon Dec 5 08:17:01 UTC 2016

Hello Thom,

That was it ! - I postmap'd the transport file but I thought transport_maps=
was a default.

Many thanks - I know my question wasn't really for the mailscanner list, but I
thought this was the best place to ask given what I'm trying to do.

I knew there'd be someone here who also likes to run the mail server on a
physically different host than the web server.....

Thanks again!

-Graham-