MailScanner and ESET-Nod32 antivirus.

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Tue Aug 9 16:12:46 UTC 2016

I agree.  If one is doing an upgrade they may have easy access to the old wrapper but if it's a new installation they have to reinvent the wheel.

Some of the older wrappers no longer work anymore - I had to redo the f-secure wrappers some years back so I can understand removing obsolete code that nobody is using (or at least *shouldn't* be using) but for working code, there's no real cost to leave it intact.

Perhaps it would be helpful to have a download page for additional/historical wrappers if it isn't bundled with the current stable version...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.