MailScanner and ESET-Nod32 antivirus.

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue Aug 9 16:11:59 UTC 2016

We have no way to test and evaluate all of the different virus
scanners without paying for them. We cannot integrate the wrappers
into the build when we have no way to test them. If you want to create
a wrapper and submit it, we can add it to v5.x.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
+1 - 844-436-6245