RBLs

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:30:01 UTC 2016

Hi Kevin!

The "Spam Lists" thing in MailScanner has nothing to do with the
Spamassassin thing. The Spam Lists are queried by MailScanner proper, an in
a serial fashion. Keep it fown to a bare minimum of well-trusted RBLs and
let 1 hit -> blocked... SA foes it's lookups in parallel, so should handle
the bulk of the lookups. The Spam Lists to be Spam setting, is only coupled
to the Spam List setting.

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn