SV: Verify virus scanning

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:22:14 UTC 2016

Be aware that MailWatch will show things a bit less than perfect... Last I
looked, it only counted/displayed stats fir one of your AVs (assuming you
use more than one)... It's due to the VIRUS_REGEXP thing.
If you have one that have a really rotten hit-rate... It might be "chosen"
and skew things badly.

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn