Scam message which is not a scam.

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:11:54 UTC 2015

Hi
looks like this had nothing to do with the MailScanner product, but the
spam testing setup at idwebhost. I suggest to add an SPF record that says
that your web robot's ip-address is allowed to send as efexrobot.com as you
dont seem to have that setup. This will help alot.

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK