Postfix and MailScanner

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri May 15 22:40:43 UTC 2015

I've been using MailScanner with sendmail historically, but have made the leap to postfix.  With sendmail, I had to disable the init script (chkconfig sendmail off) so it didn't start and enable the MailScanner init script (which started sendmail).  The instructions on the web page don't mention disabling the postfix - they just say to start MailScanner and it should handle starting postfix.  Do I need to do anything special to insure that MailScanner starts before and in place of postfix?

Any systemd issues or tweaks?

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.