Mailing List Change

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Mon Mar 30 10:28:42 IST 2015

I am in the process of creating a new mailman server for this list. For the most part it will be an exact mirror and you won’t even know anything changed. However, there are 34 members that have marked themselves as “private” on the mailman server.

If you are marked as private, your account will not be transferred to the new server. If you don’t know, go check. If you are set as private, email me directly and I will add your email to the import list.

Also, everyone’s password will be reset during the import. You will get an email with relevant details when the import happens.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com