v4.85.2-1 Released

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Sun Mar 29 12:28:26 IST 2015

Ok, I made some minor updates based on feedback from testers. The new packages are now available on the MailScanner website. Jules and I are in the process of transferring mailscanner.info domain to my registrar. Once that is completed and I finish up the latest Mailborder development project I am working on I will create a new website for MailScanner and a new mailman server that should remove these big delays we have been seeing.

Thanks to everyone that tested the packages and pointed out areas of improvement.

Package Downloads:

http://www.mailscanner.info/downloads.html

Complete Source:

https://github.com/MailScanner/v4