filename.rules.conf reload and tests

Mailborder at Gmail mailborder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:41:16 GMT 2015

Hi,

MailScanner was at a development pause for a long time. There will
eventually be a new website and a proper release cycle where there will be
a testing release (alpha,beta) along with production releases (current,
stable). That might take some time though.

Post your reload request here: https://github.com/MailScanner/v4/issues

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:34 AM, Sylvain Viart <sylvain at opensource-expert.com