Mailborder as full mail server

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Mar 5 09:46:40 GMT 2015

Michele,

Mailborder is a mail gateway, not a mail server. However, sometime in the future I may explore the option of adding that capability into a separate Mailborder product that could attach to the Mailborder cluster.

In the future, the Mailborder website would be a better place for questions about Mailborder, or you can just email me directly.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com