MailScanner prevents bayes mysql autolearn

ADMX - Antal Delahaije antal at admx.nl
Thu Jun 11 13:20:17 UTC 2015

Ok thanks, this seems to be working.

I also found another solution for the read/write error to the bayes journal from within the MailWatch interface.

	sed -i 's/sa-learn -p/sa-learn --no-sync -p/' /var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php

But your solution, using SDBM is a better one. So far my bayes_journal is created with the correct permissions and performance seems great.

Thanks again. Regards,

Antal.