CentOS6 - Postfix_MailScanner - Messages remaining until postfix restart

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Sat Jun 6 17:32:56 UTC 2015

Is your header_checks and queue settings ok? I have mine set to hold mail
and MS fetch it and drop it into incoming for postifx to deliver...

/etc/postfix/header_checks:
/^Received:/ HOLD

/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf:
Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/hold
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming
Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming
Lockfile Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Locks