Duplicated messages

Mark Adams mark at workshopit.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 14:54:15 UTC 2015

An update to this, the "2 or 4" duplicates showing in the exim log look
like they are actually just separate deliveries to other addresses, so not
duplicates. In 1 example there is a single email with 2 recipients (2
entries in exim log) that has over 1500+ entries in the mailcleaner DB. It
looks like this email hasn't been delivered to the recipient at all either.