Filename Restrictions Not working

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:45:21 GMT 2015

just a quick question about WebMin... Did you install the MailScanner
webmin thing? That is, to my knowledge, hideously out of date and
shouldn't be used. Webmin as such, as long as it doesn't futz with
postfix or MailScanner should be ok...
If you like, and trust us enough, we could have a look at the actual
machine (via SSH or somesuch). I've done that a few times, and I know
Jules did so rather more frequently... I'd understand if you'd find
that approach less than interresting:-)

Cheers!

-- Glenn