Filename Restrictions Not working

Jeremy McSpadden jeremy at fluxlabs.net
Mon Feb 23 20:20:38 GMT 2015

pastebin message is set to private

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc | http://www.fluxlabs.net | Endless Solutions
Office : 850-250-5590 x 501 | Cell : 850-890-2543 | Fax : 850-254-2955

On Feb 23, 2015, at 1:51 PM, James Nelson <James.Nelson at vgt.net<mailto:James.Nelson at vgt.net>> wrote:

Kevin,

Here's my complete MailScanner.conf:

http://pastebin.com/ci9dz8iL

Jerry:

I changed default to *@* this morning in the course of my, "did that work? No, okay, how about this," but the result was the same regardless.

I'm not applying any configuration via conf.d at the moment...if I were to do that, would it supersede anything in MailScanner.conf?

“a rockpile ceases to be a rockpile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.”