v4.85.1.0 Beta for Linux RPM Available

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Wed Feb 18 15:43:28 GMT 2015

It is listed for RHEL 5 and 6. Only 6 works. (5 isn’t actually available from EPEL for some reason.) There is nothing for 7. That is why I built an RPM for it from source. The new installer tries to install it from Yum. If it can’t, it will install it from the RPM I made if you elect to do so.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com