Any new techniques?

C. Jon Larsen jlarsen at richweb.com
Mon Feb 16 18:56:14 GMT 2015

> Also, Is there a way to create your own on-server URIBL, that way as
> soon as an email comes in with a URL that was not detected by the
> official URIBL, I could create a small program to add it locally?

yes, you can install the rbldnsd package and serve your own uri dbls right
out of it via a simple text file. Setup SA rules to query it, and you are
set. We use unbound dns caches to lessen the dns query load so another
step for us is to point the caches at the rbl instance via unbound dns
static routes.