v188.8.131.52 Beta for Linux RPM Available
grenier at cgsecurity.org
Mon Feb 16 17:23:12 GMT 2015
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015, Jerry Benton wrote:
> After an absurd amount of face-palming over two weeks:
> Note: This is beta! If you install on on a production box, that’s on you.
I have tested the install script on CentOS 6.
Here are my results:
- DFOPTION variable is undefined on non CentOS 7
./install.sh: line 409: [: ==: unary operator expected
- For RHEL 6 the dependencies are NOT fulfilled 100% by yum even if you
elect to use EPEL:
File::ShareDir::Install is missing. Installing via CPAN ...
Mail::ClamAV is missing. Installing via CPAN ...
- bzip2-devel need to be installed otherwise Mail::ClamAV failed to be
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lbz2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [blib/arch/auto/Mail/ClamAV/ClamAV.so] Error 1
make: Leaving directory
- IMOO answers should default to recommanded values (Y instead of N).
- After rerunning the install script,
/etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf is missing (renamed as .old):
Could not read file /etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2864
Error in line 990, file "/etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf" for phishingblacklist does not exist (or can not be read) at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 3066
- Some configurations is needed (I am using postfix), you may want to
add it in QuickInstall.txt:
Could not read directory /var/spool/mqueue at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2874
Error in configuration file line 169, directory /var/spool/mqueue for outqueuedir does not exist (or is not readable) at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 3238
Read 868 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
- Unrar is not installed, it should be in /usr/bin/unrar.
This is required for RAR archives to be read to check
filenames and filetypes. Virus scanning is not affected.
Two possibilities: switch to internal unrar or install it...
- config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf": use_auto_whitelist 0
I haven't test this version of MailScanner for the moment, only the
Thanks for your work
/ | ' \ | |--------. Christophe GRENIER
( ) 0 | | | grenier at cgsecurity.org
\_/-, ,----' | | |
/ \-'~; .--------. TestDisk & PhotoRec
/ __/~| ._-""|| | Data Recovery
=( _____|_|____||________| http://www.cgsecurity.org
More information about the MailScanner