Avast anyone?

Wed Dec 23 22:30:44 UTC 2015

Only reason I bought an F-Prot license is because they have Linux
support without needing a quote from customer service. All the others
don't even advertise their Linux product on their site or they don't
support Linux or don't know a thing about Linux. But in overall 90% of
the AV companies don't reply to your questions about their product. So I
would just pick one that has Linux support, or compare the av companies
statiscs on: https://www.virustotal.com/