Avast anyone?

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Wed Dec 23 22:14:57 UTC 2015

Steve:

I am not using the Sanesecurity signatures and you have a valid point that I should be, but it does seem like clamd used to be a lot better "out of the box" than it is now.   One would think that since Cisco took it over it would get better but it appears they are not doing a lot with it.

I have heard everything about FPROT from it sucks bad to its great, so I am a little hesitant to buy it.  Anyone can feel free to chime in on that.

Tracy