Phishing Update Server

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Thu Dec 17 17:45:11 UTC 2015

Perhaps setting up a pool, sort of like the ones for NPT, would be worthwhile.  Mirror the phishing file on a dozen or so servers and do round-robin DNS to share the load.  I'd bet a number of folks using MailScanner would be willing to offer up a tiny amount of disk space and a little bandwidth as a way to give back.  I'd have to clear it w/my boss, but I'd bet we would.  It would certainly be cheaper (I'd think anyway) than your average support contract for a commercial product...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.