Phishing Update Server

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Dec 17 09:11:39 UTC 2015

Optional hostname update: phishing.mailscanner.info

So I was wondering why my data transfer bill was so damn high … then I found the phishing update server is using a large amount of data from people downloading the update files. So ...

I moved the phishing update server to a new datacenter with more generous data allowance and speed. While I was at it I added the hostname phishing.mailscanner.info to DNS and to the server. So now you can use that domain name if you like. It is still the same exact server as phishing.mailborder.com.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com