MS Gateway for Exchange 2013 - Any LDAP documentation?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Tue Aug 11 20:50:23 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 11 August 2015 at 22:40:51, Jerry Benton wrote:

> I am sure it can be done with sendmail. I am also sure Exchange 2013 has
> this setting. I have not spun up Exchange 2013 in the lab yet, so I can’t
> give you exact instructions.

I'm absolutely no expert on MS Exchange, but is it possible that
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123891(v=exchg.150).aspx at
least points you in the right direction?

Antony.

--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.