Important MailScanner List Change - Please Read

Scott B. Anderson sbanderson at impromed.com
Mon Apr 6 13:30:15 UTC 2015

Quick Question -

I am not an advanced web coder, but I have seen this when a browser caches pages that it should not be caching.   The coder can't reproduce the error because something is cached that makes a different page work but a browser without that page/form in cache will fail.  In the old days it was controlled via <HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">, but it is more complicated now, so someone better at modern html coding may be able to answer better on what may be failing causing the presentation of seemingly conflated pages.

Scott Anderson

Rely On Us.
ImproMed LLC