Important MailScanner List Change - Please Read

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Apr 5 16:16:27 UTC 2015

On 04/05/2015 07:48 AM, Jerry Benton wrote:
> I can’t replicate this. Maybe Mark Saprio will know something more as he is a mailman expert.

I'll need server access to see Mailman's logs or you can just send me a
copy of Mailman's error log (maybe /var/lib/mailman/logs/error I think
in debians package).

However, I can duplicate the issue. The 'Members' tab at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/listinfo/mailscanner> is a broken page.

The button says 'Unsubscribe or edit options' but the description and
text box are the ones for visiting the roster and there is only one text
box.

Somehow the page is conflating the form in the members tab and the form
in the profile tab.